WARNING: THE WEBSITE DOES NOT SAVE ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY INPUT INTO OR OBTAIN FROM A FINANCIAL CALCULATOR OR WORKSHEET. PLEASE PRINT ANY INFORMATION YOU WISH TO PRESERVE, AND/OR SAVE IT ON YOUR COMPUTER'S HARD DRIVE (IF THE PROGRAM PERMITS YOU TO DO SO).
THE FINANCIAL CALCULATORS AND WORKSHEETS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR BUSINESS, BUT ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR INDEPENDENT PLANNING EFFORTS. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK ANY CALCULATIONS BEFORE RELYING UPON THEM IN MAKING DECISIONS.
- Business Plan Template - A good business plan tells your investors & employees how your revenues are turned into income.
- Income Statement Template - This template, also called a Profit/Loss template, shows how your business incomes are turned into net income by the expenses from income.
- Cash Flow Template - This template helps you know what income came in, what went out, and what funds are left.
- Balance Sheet Template - This template lets you know what your business is worth. What are your assets and liabilities and what do you expect your expenses to be.
- Operating Budget Variance Template - This template is designed to help analyze items from the Income Statement and the Balance Sheet with your annual to see how you are doing in meeting your goals.
- Start-up Expense Template - This template lists all of your start-up costs in the appropriate business category.